We are pleased to welcome you on AUS-Casinos.com!
We, as the team of the site (hereinafter the “Company” or the “Website”), would like to clarify how exactly our Company works, i.e. what are the terms & conditions we set. We hope our site visitors and registered users (hereinafter the “Users”) will read this information carefully.
By providing your personal information to the Website and by creating a profile, all Users automatically agree to all the terms & conditions, which are listed and described below. If the User does not agree to any of the conditions and terms, he or she should stop using the site immediately.
1. Updates, Changes, and Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
- The User who does not agree to any of the terms described above should leave this Website and stop using any services provided by the Company.
- The Company emphasizes that it is responsible for describing and laying out all the conditions which can be found on the main page of the Website. The User, in turn, has to read all the information in these sections and decide if he or she agrees with them or not.
- The Company has the right to change and update all the conditions, post the information about them on the Website, or send the emails, messages to the User to notify him or her about these changes.
- If the User violates any or all of the terms and conditions, the Company can disable his or her account and prevent access to the Website.
2. Usage Of The Site And Services Provided By The Company
- The Website provides services and information only to adult Users.
- If the User has not reached the age of 18 years old, he or she should stop using the Website right after he or she reads this.
3. The Services Provided by The Website
The Company provides the Website visitors and registered users with the information about casinos that accept Australian gamblers, latest games, promotions, and other offers.
- The Website is free to use.
- This Website is not an online casino. It does not own any of the reviewed online casinos, too.
3. Activities that are prohibited to the Users
The User of the Website cannot take certain actions, which are as follows:
- The User cannot collect any data provided by other Users
- Take any illegal or suspicious actions
- Copy, post, translate, modify or change the materials posted on the Website
- Use the services with any unlawful purposes
- Distribute malware, in particular, viruses
- Share unchecked and unreliable information, which may have a negative impact on the reputation of the Company.
4. Warranties and agreement
By creating a profile on the Website, the User confirms that he or she:
- Has already reached 18 years old
- Is using any or all the services provided by the Company voluntarily
- Agrees to all the terms & conditions
- Agrees to provide relevant, valid information (including personal details)
- Will not use the services for any unlawful purposes
5. The disclaimer
- The User browses the Website and uses all the services at his or her own risk.
- The Website does not make any guarantee that the products and services meet all or any of the requirements and criteria of the Users. The Company does not guarantee that there are no mistakes, malware, bugs, or any other errors.
- The Company bears no responsibility for any consequences of using this Website.
- The Company bears no responsibility for monetary loss or any other damage.
The Company is not going to violate any laws, including copyright laws. If you have noticed that the information on the Website may violate the third party’s rights, you should contact the support team immediately and provide certain proofs which are as follows:
- The information about another company
- Contact details including phone number, valid email address, and physical address
- Any document, print screen, image, or text that proves that the information is absolutely accurate.
7. Termination or changes to the existing Agreement
- The Company can terminate the existing Terms & Conditions without any kind of compensation or notification.
- The Company can declare bankruptcy or stop providing any kind of services that have been provided before.
- The Company has the right to block any User after he or she violates any rules, terms, and conditions of the existing Agreement.
10. Privacy and confidentiality
- All the Users who are browsing the Website, creating a profile, providing their personal information to the Company, i.e., anyone who uses the Website, has no right to share any confidential data on the Website, its services or any aspect of its work with any third-party organizations or individuals.